Monday, July 23, 2012

mo mnning guest designer call

hey! i just saw that mo manning is having a guest designer challenge on her blog! so i just had to givee it a whirl.  i love mo manning's designs because she has little Inuit kids (im aliute), and all different varities of nationlities (my kids are half filipino).  so, that makes a me happy to see :)

here's my design for the hugs and kisses guest designer challenge

it's a pink and green themed heart easel card :)




well that's it for me today i hope that i will be considered for the guest deisnger i had a lot of fun putting this card together! :)

1 comment:

  1. Oooooh...how absolutely precious! Isn't this image just the cutest?! And such fun to color too! Your coloring is so pretty...and I just love all the special touches you've added to your card! I'm so glad you've joined us this week at Mo's! Hugs. Pat Frank

    ReplyDelete